GGG 2014 Memorial Day Weekend
Michael Jerome Browne
Blues, Old Time, Cajun, Country, Soul and Swing. Roots music is the music I play on guitars, banjos, fiddle, mandolin and harmonica. It is also the music I sing. A wide repertoire of all variety of songs. Songs that are traditional, original and interpreted.
New Orleans-based award-winning singer/songwriter, known for her wizardry on fiddle and guitar - with an alto as unique as it is soulful, unpretentious songs that cut straight to the heart, and a wicked sense of humor,
The Murphy Beds
... (Jefferson Hamer and Eamon O’Leary)
2014 Friday Night
Most scheduled concerts & workshops are during the day. There is jamming and informal music in the campgrounds anytime - including with featured performers.
- Adults (22yrs+) $55/weekend* or $30/day
- Students (19-22yrs) $30/weekend* or $18/day
- under 19 free, with paying adult
- Evening only: $5/night.
You don't have to be a member of The Pickin' & Singin' Gatherin' (PSG) to come to the GGG. * Weekend rates include camping (Fri, Sat, Sun)
(deadline: Monday May 15, 2014)
- Adults (22yrs+) $50/weekend* $26/day
- Students (18-22yrs) $25/weekend* $15/day - younger kids free with an adult.
For a pre-registration form Bruce Pomeroy 518/355-7330 or Howie
(518)882 6809 - leave a message.
Or click here for an adobe acrobat format pre-reg form -2014, Print it, fill out the information, and send it to the address indicated on the FORM, with a check made out to "The Picking & Singing Gathering" or just "the PSG". PLEASE include a self-addressed, stamped return envelope - for your badges.
You don't have to be a member of PSG to come to the GGG, but we hope you will join; just indicate it on the form.
* Weekend rates include camping.
Day parking is also free on the fairgrounds.
For the Friday New Folks concert or Saturday Night Dance only, a $5 donation is requested. Younger folks under 15 free, with paying adult! What a deal!
For further Information send e-mail to Howie. Volunteers are needed.
- From Albany, take I-87 (the northway) to exit 12.
- Take route 67 west to the junction of route 50.
- Turn right. Go through the village of Ballston Spa (through 3 traffic lights) and make a left onto Prospect Street.
- Go up the hill to Saratoga County Fairgrounds. (Saturday morning use the alternate route, past the high school.)
From Scotia, Glenville, Burnt Hills, Charlton, Amsterdam, Saratoga Springs, Cambridge, Glens Falls, Vermont, etc. - you must know the way already.
see:saratogacountyfair.org for directions
Also try: MapQuest : Ballston Spa NY or 165 prospect st, ballston spa ny 12020, or Fairgrounds Ave & Prospect St, Ballston Spa, NY or just Zip:12020 or Google_map